You may be aware that Etsy is in the process of releasing some exciting updates for handling inventory and variations. These updates require third-party apps like ours to make some significant updates to remain compatible.
In fact, you may have recently received a warning that third-party apps like ours might not work properly with the new features.
We are excited to announce that we have made the necessary updates to be fully compatible with the new inventory management features.
What you need to know:
- Currently active sales will run and end as normal. There is no action you need to take.
- However, if you are currently running a sale and want to update your shop to take advantage of the new inventory features, we strongly suggest you first end your sale before making any changes to your shop's inventory features.
- This is a good reminder that we always suggest you do not make changes to listings that are currently included in an active sale - including updating variations or prices. It is best to wait until the sale ends (or end the sale early) before making changes to listings.
- See our Sales Event Guidelines or check out the video below for more suggestions on running problem-free sales events.
- If you experience any issues, or have questions about using our tools, please email us at email@example.com